Charity is at the core of our offerings, be it religious or social in nature. We organise various charity events and activities throughout India through our foundation to serve humanity. Given below are some important charity activities undertaken by Niddan Foundation.
- महाराष्ट्र के नासिक जिले के एक छोटे से गांव में यह 8 साल की छोटी सी बच्ची (प्रणाली) अपने घर की छत से गिर गई थी,जिसके ऑपरेशन के लिए 6 लाख रुपये की जरूरत थी,ईश्वर की प्रेरणा से निदान फाउंडेशन ने 40 हजार रुपये इसके ऑपरेशन के लिए मदद भेजी थी अब यह छोटी सी बच्ची बिलकुल ठीक है और अपने परिवार के साथ खुश है
- Fourth “Aatam Gyan Prabodhan Camp”
Date: 17, 18 & 19 February 2017 at Shri Datt Mandir, F-Block, Raghubir Nagar, New Delhi-110018.
Chief Guest: Mr. Rajiv Babbar Ji (Vice-President BJP Delhi)
- Nidaan Foundation and Sri Krishna Gyan Mandir, Raghubir Nagar, New Delhi, has organised for the visit to Maharashtra Pilgrimage places in January 2017
- Nidaan Foundation, New Delhi is offering Tea & Breakfast to people standing in long queues in various banks for currency change in West Delhi areas: Ashok Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Ajay Enclave, Subhash Nagar on November 19, 2016.
- Nidaan Foundation, New Delhi is helping a very small baby Karnika Mani Mahanubhav, lives in Shri Charesh Dham Mandir, Noida (U.P.). This small baby is admitted in the Kailash Healthcare Hospital, Noida on November 19, 2016.
- As you all are aware, from last year, the Nidaan Foundation has initiated the ‘Parmaarg Swasthya Bima Yojna’ for the health services of great sanyasis of Mahanubhav jay krishni Panth. Under this, last year many sadhu sanyasis got free benefits of this scheme and many have been treated for free. Now this number has increased to 130 this year.
People benefitted through Nidaan Foundation:
- Work of new water motor was started on 27.07.2016 with the help of members of ‘Nidaan Foundation, Delhi’ on the land acquired for the last rites of the sanyasis of Mahanubhav Jai Krishni Society.
- During this drought period (March 2016 to May 2016), Nidaan Foundation supplied drinking water and food articles to 39 villages of Solapur, Laatur, Ambali, Bori and Beed districts. And for the first time in our Jay Krishni community we installed a Solar Power Plant & Cold Water vending machine in the Gaganmal amd Ambali Ashram of Yawatmal district at Maharashtra. We would like to thank you all the supporters that your faith has helped us brothers and the followers of Sri Chakradhar Swami in their times of struggle. We all have always prayed to Swami Ji to accept your selfless and true act and to give his Prem Daan to all the good hearted people who have supported us in all the possible ways.
- 3rd Aatam Gyan Prabodhan Camp from 25 February 2016 to 28 February 2016 at Shri Krishan Gyan Mandir N-Block Raghubir Nagar, New Delhi-110027
In this camp we launched the “Nidaan Foundation” Official Android Application.
- Free Mediclaim Insurance Cards Distributed
Nidaan Foundation distributed Free Mediclaim Insurance Cards to 51 Sadhu Mahatmas on December 25, 2015 during Pravachan Program at Amravati, Maharashtra
- Food camp organized in September 2015
- Nidaan Foundation website launched at Shri Krishan Gita Gyan Mandir (Phagwara, Punjab) on May 3, 2015. Launched by P.M.Sh. Dharashivkar Baba Ji (Paithan, Mah.)
- Water cooler donated at Cremation Ground, Khyala, New Delhi on April 24, 2015
- On 19th April 2015, in Sri Chakreshdhaam Mandir of Mahanubhav Panth, Noida, a camp related to Aatm Gyan, was organised in which all the respectable Gurujans were invited.
- Affected by drought this year in Mahanubhav ashrams, Bori village, Prabhani District of Maharashtra, we have supplied free drinking water through tankers, since 1st March, 2015 to all the devotees.
- In July and October 2014 in Barahkhandi(yavtmal district) area and in Solapur district of Maharashtra , a food donation camp was organised under which 400 mahatmas were benefitted.
- On 26th & 27th April 2014, in Sri Chakreshdhaam Mandir of Mahanubhav Panth, Noida, a camp related to Aatm Gyan, was organised in which all the respectable Gurujans were invited.
- On May 31, 2013, the Honorable M.P. Mr.Mahabal Mishra , West Delhi, discussed various problems with our Gurujans of Mahanubhav Panth.